.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Korean Heritage

Hello! My ring is Hyunji. I was born in Korea, simply our family is currently animated in the United States. up to now though I reserve been here for almost my wide-cut life, I still devour been carrying on my Korean traditions. My parents throw taught me Korean culture and traditions, because our real nationally is south-central Korean. I had attended a Korean Dual language programme at Third driveway Elementary for four age and my parents lose made me declare Korean at home, since I was very young. I have learned many things intimately my language, culture, and traditions that I will spell on to the younger generation, and I hope that you will besides learn about my family quondam(prenominal) and my backgrounds.\nMy fathers familys last learn is Song. Our first hometown is Yeosan in South Korea. My spectacular, capital grandfather ran an aquaculture industry in Yongin. He was a penis of the city council. My grandfathers family locomote to Suwon in 1945. He has four associates and four sisters. When the Korean conflict started, the eldest brother joined the army, and he passed off in the battlefield. My grandfather gradational from the college of Agriculture, and ran a fertilizer industry. after on, he got married to my granny knot and had three children, two boys and oneness girl. One of the boys was my soda water who was the oldest. My dads name is Suyoung, he was born and grew up in Suwon, but he graduate from Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea. His major(ip) is economics, but during his stay at university my dad met my mom. And they got married. Presently, my grandfather has moved to the countryside and manages an organic farm and alike makes different types of tea.\nMy mothers familys last name is Seo. Her familys name is from Dalsung, South Korea. My mothers great grandfather moved to Seoul, Korea, and her family has lived there since then. My mothers great grandfather ran for the national assembly, but he was kidna pped by communists during the Korean conflict. Also, my m...

No comments:

Post a Comment